EducationUniversity of Michigan-Ann Arbor - BSE, Aerospace Engineering and Applied Math
I'm currently in the process of applying for my MBA.
ExperienceI'm currently working as an Analyst at a strategy consulting firm in downtown Detroit, coming up with business solutions for mainly automotive and healthcare companies through a data-driven approach.
For test scores:
- ACT: 32 (attempted only once)
- GMAT: 700 (attempted only once; ~90th percentile)
- AP Calculus AB, Calculus BC, AP European History, AP Biology, AP Physics: All 5's.
University courses taken:
- Financial Mathematics
- Calculus 3
- Honors Differential Equations
- Programming (C++, MATLAB, SQL, VBA)
- Numerical Methods
- Probability and Statistics
HobbiesI play basketball and football with great enthusiasm.
10th Grade math, GMAT, SAT Math, PSAT Mathematics, Programming, Computer Programming, Aerospace Engineering, Differential Equations, Pre-Calculus, Multivariable Calculus, Calculus 3, Calculus 2, Calculus 1, AP Calculus BC, AP Calculus AB, 12th Grade math, 11th Grade math, GMAT Quantitative
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.